
We went to the BYU vs. SDSU football game in San Diego on Saturday. We love BYU football!! Stan loves the game most of all, but the girls and I love the whole package...tailgate parties, sitting with friends and fans, Cosmo, treats, watching the cheerleaders, wearing our BYU shirts, and of course the game itself. We had so much fun even when though the weather was hot.

We had a tailgate party with the Osbornes before the game.
They know how to make the best roast beef sandwiches ever!

There were tons of BYU fans on the visitors side

Rise and shout the cougars are out! BYU won!
5 comments:
you guys look great in navy. :)
Wasn't it all so fun with everybody! Sierra was a trooper keeping all of those kids entertained :)
What fun! I'm glad you all got to go and with such good company too!
So cool. If I liked football even one little bit, I would've gone to the game... but probably not.
Thank you Sierra for kid patrol! HA! *sorry* They just love you!
Post a Comment