Today on the front page of the newspaper, there were pictures of several local houses that had been decorated with beautiful Christmas lights. They had each won an award from the city, so we decided to go drive around and check them out. They were pretty awesome!
I could only get my family to get out of the car twice for pictures, otherwise I'd have a picture of every house. This one is in Temecula. It won the "humerous" award.
This was one of our favorites. It's in Murrieta and won the "best use of lights" award.
I could only get my family to get out of the car twice for pictures, otherwise I'd have a picture of every house. This one is in Temecula. It won the "humerous" award.
2 comments:
looks like tons of fun!
It looks like you had a lot of fun. The humerous one looked like it had a lot of stuff all over. I love going to look at Christmas lights. Unfortunately it is hard to find the houses here. I still remember looking at lights the year we spent Christmas at your house.
Post a Comment